Colloidal Silver

(3 customer reviews)

£19.99£59.99

This Bacteriostatic Colloidal Silver in activated Di-Ionised Water contains no less than 50ppm (milligram) of Silver.

Clear

Description

This Bacteriostatic Colloidal Silver in activated Di-Ionised Water contains no less than 50ppm (milligram) of Silver.

Silver is a bacteriostat that has been used for thousands of years.

Acting as a catalyst, it reportedly disables the enzyme that viruses, one-celled bacteria, yeasts and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism, destructing these disease-causing organisms.

Colloidal Silver Ingredients:

Bacteriostatic Colloidal Silver in Activated De-Ionised Water. Contains no less than 50ppm silver.

Recommendations for Purifying Water:

Colloidal Silver is an excellent water purifier or sanitiser. Water containing germ contaminants (not toxic chemicals) can be made drinkable by adding two to three tablespoons per 5 litres of water. Our Colloidal Silver does not contain chlorine or bleach like some commercial tablets do.

Directions: 1/2 – 1 Teaspoon daily.

Additional information

Weight0.24 kg
Dimensions4.5 × 4.5 × 11.5 cm

, ,

3 reviews for Colloidal Silver

  1. Jean (verified owner)

    This colloidal silver is excellent. for any virus or colds, tummy upsets etc. It always works.

  2. Becca (verified owner)

    What an amazing ‘miracle’ product this is.
    I’ve suffered with Endometriosis for years and I ‘accidentally’ discovered last year while using colloidal silver at my ‘time of the month’ significantly reduced the ‘flow’ thus making my life more bearable. I now use it every ‘month’ twice a day.
    Any women who are suffering similar pains, symptoms etc, I highly recommend this product to you.
    Also a great cure all for anything else, including ear ache, cuts & grazes (heal faster).
    I wish I’d known about colloidal silver years ago!!

  3. Audry Bowie

    I have been buying this colloidal silver from Safe Remedies since they started in business – I haven’t used it internally but it is amazing for anything on the skin – I always have a bottle in the house. For cuts, skin infections it is amazing – and can be used safely on children. Healing is super fast with it. Before I bought my current bottle I checked other suppliers who were cheaper but their product had only 10 or 20 ppm, whereas this product has 50 ppm! This is probably why it is so effective. I am a bit prone to eye infections so once a week I use a cotton bud to put a little on my eyelids.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.