Our high strength Vitamin D 4000IU delivers a significant dose of IU’s (international units) of Vitamin D3 as well as a 100 mg of calcium from coral per capsule.
The inclusion of coral not only provides calcium, but also doubles as the flowing agent so no added artificial fillers or flowing agents are used. Our high strength Vitamin D3 4000IU is delivered in a very small vegetable capsule and is very easy to swallow.
Vitamin D is vital to the body and has many functions. Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels whilst also boosting the absorption of phosphorus and calcium into the body.
Getting enough Vitamin D is also essential to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscles and the immune system.
In order to maintain strong bones and avoid osteoporosis, it is important that we get enough sun exposure. But what if you don’t live in an area where there are measurable amounts of UV rays each day? You can still get this necessary vitamin from food sources like fatty fish or certain types of cheeses but some people may find it more convenient to supplement with our Vitamin D 4000IU product.
- Contains NO milk, soy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium, salt, sugar, starch, fat, cholesterol, oil, emulsifier, wax, binder, filler, excipients, lubricant, coating, dilutents, flowing agent, common allergen, colour, flavour, sweetener, or preservatives.
- Essential to the body, Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Our Vitamin D 4000IU supplement can support the Immune System
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
Who would benefit from using our Vitamin D 4000IU supplement?
Vitamin D is important for the body’s immune system, bone health and can help maintain muscle strength. It is essential to good health in general. If you don’t get enough sunlight during the day due to working indoors, then it may be beneficial to supplement with Vitamin D.
Alexandra Smith –
We’ve used these for a while now and a.great product.
Geraldine Reardon –
Practitioner recommended to me also.
Living in a low sunshine climate and using SPF products limits vitamin D intake.
Excellent product. Excellent service.
Allan Pollock –
My practitioner recommended a high dose of Vit D3 in my case and this product has 5000IU in one very small capsule – ideal.