CoEnzyme Q10 (100mg) is created by combining Co Enzyme Q10 with MCT (Medium chain triglycerides), in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry for better absorption.
CoEnzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring chemical that we can find in many foods, such as meat and fish. It also acts an antioxidant protecting from cell damage while assisting with maintaining normal function of metabolism and is also an important compound that helps with the production of ATP, which delivers energy to every cell in your body.
Co-Enzyme Q10 is a nutrient that helps keep our cells functioning properly. It’s produced naturally by most of the body’s tissues and organs, but as we age it becomes harder for us to make this important compound on our own – which means getting enough from food or supplements can be really important! When you are younger this doesn’t usually pose a problem, but as we age production of this nutrient can rapidly slow down.
CoEnzyme Q10 is a nutrient which helps the body’s cells and organs work properly. The best way to top up your levels of this compound through diet is by consuming lots of foods like broccoli, sesame seeds, peanuts, eggs, fish, and meat. But if you’re looking for an easy solution that can be taken as a supplement then look no further!
Benefits / Features
- CoEnzyme Q10 (100mg) an improve energy levels by helping with the production of ATP
- Co Enzyme Q10 is great for your heart. The compound has been shown in studies to support healthy cholesterol and inflammation, which are both important parts when it comes too preventing strokes or cardiovascular disease!
- Created with MCT oils for better absorption
- This formula includes alfalfa leaf extract alongside spirulina for added benefit!
- CoEnzyme Q10 (100mg) contains 100% active ingredients